Video submissions must address the following questions:
- WHO is the population you are trying to reach and WHY?
- Video application effectively describes an identifiable unreached population.
- WHAT specific challenge does your initiative intend to solve?
- Video application provides fact-based evidence that the unreached population is in need.
- DESCRIBE your solution. WHAT makes it innovative?
- Video application exhibits a thoughtful, creative and innovative approach to reaching this population.
- HOW will you know you’ve been successful?
- Video application highlights the change and/or results expected and identifies metrics for success.
SCOPE AND RESTRICTIONS
- Video submissions must address each of the four criteria questions noted above detailing how the organization will reach an unreached population of people through innovative and creative solutions.?Directions for submitting your video can be found here.
- Applications are restricted to patient and professional organizations and associations with an interest in hematology, oncology and immune-inflammatory conditions in disease areas where Celgene has a presence (approved products or pipeline).
- Organizations must be classified as a not-for-profit and headquartered in the United States.
- Consideration for awards will not be given to individuals, medical facilities or research institutions. Nor will applications be accepted for pre-clinical, clinical or translational research programs.
- Applications will be accepted for:
- Existing program to be grown or expanded;
- Pilot project with measurable results; or
- New data-based idea that requires initial funding
- Applications may be for initiatives that are either one or two year projects and winners may elect to have monetary award in one lump sum or two payments over two years (award amount remains the same).
- Each organization may submit only one entry for one specific activity or program.
- Applications must be submitted using the online application form found at http://www.innovationimpact.com.
Organizations must submit a completed application form by the deadline: 11:59 pm EDT, July 29, 2016.?