We embrace our responsibilities to patients today by access to our medicines, and to patients tomorrow by ensuring that we can invest in future medical innovations that will help treat debilitating and chronic diseases.
Celgene Patient Support? — U.S.
This U.S.-based program helps patients access the Celgene Hematology or Oncology medication their physicians have prescribed. Celgene Patient Support Specialists come from varied backgrounds, having worked as nurses, pharmacists, and social workers and in other healthcare roles supporting patients.
Celgene Patient Support? provides:
- A dedicated Celgene Patient Support Specialist assigned to help patients in specific geographic areas
- Assistance with understanding patient insurance coverage for Celgene medications
- Information about financial assistance for prescribed Celgene medications including:
- Celgene Commercial Co-pay Program for eligible patients with commercial or private insurance (including healthcare exchanges)1
- Independent third-party organizations for patients who are unable to afford their medication (including patients with Medicare, Medicaid, or other government-sponsored insurance)2
- Celgene Patient Assistance Program (PAP) for qualified patients who are uninsured or underinsured1,3
1 Other eligibility requirements and restrictions apply. Please see full Terms and Conditions on the Celgene Patient Support? website.
2 Financial and medical eligibility requirements vary by organization
3 Patients must meet specified financial and eligibility requirements